Success is a combination of creativity, communication, and a willingness to take one more action and try new approaches.
Mic offers a variety of Coaching, Consulting, and Advising Services.
He has partnerships with many established marketing, design, promotional, and social media agencies, and studios, engineers, distributors, manufacturers, and members of the press to connect his clients with all of the resources they need.
Some of Mic’s clients are in the public eye, including arts and entertainment, software and internet, media, politics, health and wellness, business, marketing, hospitality, and fashion. Confidentiality agreements are standard, and we only disclose our clients publicly with their express permission.
- Coach clients to produce high level results, including tripling revenue in less than 6 months
- The program allows you to get an insight into you strengths and weaknesses first-hand, rather than being told.
- Your experience of your career, yourself, and your clients will alter
- You will experience new levels of freedom and peace, even in situations that would previously have been dramatic or upsetting.
Developing business models, processes, and planning
- Develop Marketing Plans with Clients
- We set clear milestones, and create and modify action plans on a regular basis.
- Training in Management, Leadership, and Staff Expansion
- Time Management Training to bring new levels of effectiveness and balance
- Creating training manuals and company documentation
Artist Development and Media Business Coaching and Consulting:
- Mic has worked with notable figures in entertainment and music (always under confidentiality), and has a particularly sensitivity to the challenges of being in the public eye, both professionally and personally.
- Mic believes everything in life is art, from music to software code to a well-crafted brand.
Artist and Music Career Development:
Mic works with artists of all disciplines in having life be their palette and instrument.
- He is keenly aware of the radical and fundamental shift in the way the Arts are created, produced, distributed, and commercialized.
- There’s a ton of chatter about what methods are effective, and what it takes to succeed.
- Mic believes success in entertainment is a combination of creativity, communication, and a willingness to try new approaches.
- The key to making a living in the Fine Arts is creating a relationship with your audience that brings them value.
- We work with musicians, visual artists, writers, thespians, producers, and anyone in the supply chain of Fine Art.
- Anyone can have a fruitful career in the Arts when they are willing to be professional and do all the things that a professional does.
- From creating clear visions to having 10,000 conversations, all it takes is creativity, communication, and a willingness to try new approaches.
- This 4-6 month program is designed to train artists in the skills needed to effectively manage their art and their careers.
- Professional One Sheet and Bio Package
- Our Clients have included: *
* All of the clients listed above have given their permission to be mentioned.
You can see testimonials on my Linkedin Profile.